| < May >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Alto Tapajos in May is fairly hot at 25 °C (77 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 31 °C (87.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally warm with an average low of 20 °C (68 °F).
- In May there is a range/ variation of mean diurnal temperatures of 11 °C (19.8 °F).
- The weather in May is hardly dry with rain every now and then. Circa 112mm (4.4in) of water descends during an average of 14 days.
- The blue above Alto Tapajos is reasonably fine with an average of a detectable 6:25 of intense sunshine daily.
- The shortest day is 11:43 long and the longest day is 11:51 long with an average length of 11:46.
- There are approximately 5:14 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 55% of daylight hours and cloudy 45% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Alto Tapajos May averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for May in Alto Tapajos, Brazil
Navigate to May Weather in Locations Surrounding Alto Tapajos:
- Porto De Moz, Brazil - 853.4 kms (530.3 miles) NE
- Obidos, Brazil - 641.1 kms (398.4 miles) NNE
- Monte Alegre, Brazil - 703.5 kms (437.2 miles) NNE
- Santarem, Brazil - 628.5 kms (390.6 miles) NNE
- Belterra, Brazil - 594 kms (369.1 miles) NNE
- Parintins, Brazil - 529.5 kms (329 miles) N
- Altamira, Brazil - 745.3 kms (463.1 miles) NE
- Itaituba, Brazil - 380 kms (236.2 miles) NNE
- Sao Felix Xingu, Brazil - 613.8 kms (381.4 miles) E
- Cidade Vera, Brazil - 552.1 kms (343.1 miles) SSE
- Diamantino, Brazil - 794.1 kms (493.5 miles) S