| < February >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Alto Tapajos in February is fairly hot at 25 °C (77 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 29 °C (84.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally warm with an average low of 21 °C (69.8 °F).
- The mean diurnal temperature variation/ range in February is 8 °C (14.4 °F).
- The weather in February is soggy with rain time and again. A wopping 416mm (16.4in) of fluid descends during an average of 24 days.
- The skies in Alto Tapajos are gloomy with on average a trifling 2:56 of radiant solar radiation daily.
- The shortest day is 12:16 long and the longest day is 12:25 long with an average length of 12:21.
- There are approximately 9:17 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 24% of daylight hours and cloudy 76% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Alto Tapajos February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in Alto Tapajos, Brazil
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding Alto Tapajos:
- Porto De Moz, Brazil - 853.4 kms (530.3 miles) NE
- Obidos, Brazil - 641.1 kms (398.4 miles) NNE
- Monte Alegre, Brazil - 703.5 kms (437.2 miles) NNE
- Santarem, Brazil - 628.5 kms (390.6 miles) NNE
- Belterra, Brazil - 594 kms (369.1 miles) NNE
- Parintins, Brazil - 529.5 kms (329 miles) N
- Altamira, Brazil - 745.3 kms (463.1 miles) NE
- Itaituba, Brazil - 380 kms (236.2 miles) NNE
- Sao Felix Xingu, Brazil - 613.8 kms (381.4 miles) E
- Cidade Vera, Brazil - 552.1 kms (343.1 miles) SSE
- Diamantino, Brazil - 794.1 kms (493.5 miles) S